Head out to the Whitsundays on Hammer, one of the Whitsundays Premier Racing Maxis- and Save $89 until the end of September.
What's Included: Awesome Sailing on a Maxi Yacht, all meals freshly prepared, snorkelling gear and wet suit, linen, professional crew, all local national and marine park fees.
What You See: See Whitehaven Beach go snorkelling on coral reefs teeming with marine life
• Huge deck space and safe as this yacht was built to race in Ocean Races, so sailing the Whitsundays is easy,
• Fast sailing so you will go further and see more of the islands,
• Help out with the sailing or just sunbathe on the massive deck,
• Because we only carry a maximum of 22 guests, we have the permits to do all the iconic Whitsunday Island Walks,
• When we stop, we roll out a huge deck shade awning,
• Space downstairs with hot showers!
Bonus: major bragging rights about sailing on a famous Ocean Racing Maxi Yacht!
Check out availability here. Open dated or bookings for a later date than the 30th September will incur an extra fee on arrival.
Itinerary Day 1 : Days 1+2
Check in by 7:00pm the day before departure, at Explore Whitsundays Shop 1, 4 Airlie Esplanade Airlie Beach. Meet at Abel Point Marina by 8:00am, for a 8:30am Departure. This tours is ideal for guests who are short on time, tour includes a visit to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach, walk to famous Hill Inlet Lookout and experience a snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the Islands.This itinerary will cover around 90km's around the islands and is achieved in 2 days and 1 night due to the sailing performance and ability of your Maxi Yacht to sail faster than other charter yachts can go, even when they use a motor, which is also really friendly for the environment as we use wind power. Not only will you visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, but you will also get to the Northern end of the Whitsundays, where the best fringing coral reefs in the Whitsundays are found around Hayman Island, Langford Reef and Mantaray Bay.
Meal(s) included : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner