Fraser Dingo is the cheapest way to visit Fraser Island over 2 days- Leaving from Hervey bay every Tuesday and Thursday, you stay overnight in a Beach House, explore the various freshwater lakes, Lake Wabby and Eli Creek, and have an awesome time.
$325 plus $25 food levy/ $435 plus $35 food levy
Optional: $10 sleeping bag hire/$10 luggage storage.
Check out our blog for things to do around Rainbow Beach and Hervey Bay
Fraser Dingo Tagalong Adventure offers our customers an awesome Fraser Island experience!
With this tour, tick all the boxes in order to add a memorable experience to your Australian trip :
- Best deals, relaxed and friendly, loads of fun, time to enjoy!
- Discover Fraser with a group of other like-minded travellers
- Beach house accommodation with toilets, hot showers, barbecues, best of all NO CAMPING! -
- Beach access through the sand dunes (enjoy a sunrise walk!)
- Take part in Fraser's legendary PINK tagalong, get to drive a PINK 4wd with experienced knowledgeable guides
- Have lunch and walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley and Central Station
- Swim in beautiful lakes, rivers and natural pools; Lake Wabby or Eli Creek,
- Take lots of photos i.e The Maheno shipwreck and the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Four Wheel Drive the 75 mile beach to Eli Creek, Maheno Ship Wreck, Pinnacles and much more with our adventurous Tour Guides;
- Get to the Nothern part of the Island and see Indian Head and Champagne Pools!
- Get an awesome deal and have loads of fun on Fraser Island while driving one of our Pink Troopys (Toyota Land Cruiser 4wds) and Pajeros, while following an experienced guide in a lead vehicle
3 day tagalong tour on Fraser
Possibility of driving a 4WD on Fraser Island
Experienced and knowledgeable guides
2 nights accommodation at beach lodge
Easy to drive and well maintained 4WDs
Breakfast : Some
Lunch : All
Dinner : Some