Nomads Fraser 2 Day Tour
Nomads Fraser 2 Day Tour
Visit Fraser for 2 days and 1 night from Noosa with Nomads Fraser, every Wednesday and Saturday. Nomads Fraser is highly rated, and when your on Fraser Island you stay in Eurong Resort in a 6 bed dorm.
Check out our blog for things to do around Noosa and Fraser Island!
$10 compulsory insurance is required, or a $250 refundable cash bond.
Add 2 nights accommodation, one before and one after, in Noosa for $10 a night.
Nomads Fraser 2d/1n ex Noosa tour departs from and returns to beautiful Noosa Heads and includes 1x night at Eurong Resort (6 share en-suite dorm), situated a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean on Fraser Island.
We also offer the option of booking your customer into the lead car with one our guides for a fully guided experience at no additional charge. This alternative would suit those wanting to find out more about the Island, its history, fauna and flora (subject to availability, must be advised at time of booking)
What’s included :
- 2xnt accommodation at Nomads Noosa in an 8 or 16 share en-suite dorm (8 share on a first come, first serve basis)
- 1xnt accommodation in a 6 share en-suite dorm at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- Meals while on the Island (Day 1 – lunch, dinner, Day 2 – breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Islande
- Local fees
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar
- A compulsory pre-tour briefing is held at Nomads Noosa , at 18:00 pm the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence ( minimum 2 years driving experience necessary and must have the original licence present).
- A $250 pp fully refundable* cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach prior to the departure. *provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM's to use in Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay $10 excess reduction fee (non-refundable)
- Open dated bookings – allow a minimum of 7 days notice (10 days in peak season)
- Linen available for hire $10 per person per trip
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 7am on the morning of departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you .
Food: Meals provided are Day 1 - LD and Day 2 - BL . You can purchase snacks and souveniers at the general store and a bakery in the Eurong Resort .
Security Bond: A $250 cash security bond will be collected on arrival at Rainbow Beach. Please ensure you have cash with you, there will not be any ATM’s to use in Rainbow Beach. Your bond will be given back to you in cash at the end of your tour providing the vehicles are returned without damage. Alternatively you can pay $10 excess reduction fee ( non-refundable)